Friday 15 June 2018

Heard from several people this week...that my website requires some "tweaking"!   Apparently,  I cannot be contacted through my "Contact" page on my website.  It's brand new...and though we thought it was up and ready to go...there are a few issues.

Please let me know what you have discovered that might need attention!

And it is helpful to know if you are viewing the site on a cell phone (model?) or a computer, laptop or tablet screen. 

I spotted 3 typos in my Credits ...(that's my boo boo)

Hopefully, the Contact page issues will be fixed...in the meantime...

you can call or text me at 780-907-5997  

OR email me:  jana@janalapel.com ...

(for now, don't rely on the website to take you to my address)

  It seems like "under construction" applies to most everything I am doing these days,  my book, my website and even ME!

THANKS EVERYBODY for checking out my new website!

No comments: